WORKSHOPS

TRANSFORM YOUR TEAM FROM ORDINARY TO ROCKSTAR STATUS

UNLOCK YOUR TEAM'S FULL POTENTIAL

Authority. Impact. Success. 

If you want your team to excel and produce at top levels, then they need a personal brand to not only work as a team but also to be individual RockStars. 

"Early on in my career, I was developing a boy band for Simon Fuller (American Idol, Spice Girls) when I realized that individually, each member had to be a ROCKSTAR in order for the TEAM to reach its highest level of success. This defies everything we were taught about teamwork but this has been my secret sauce to working with every team since."  

Jonathan George

OUR WORKSHOPS

  • Revaluate your talents and learn how to use them to move from ordinary to extraordinary

  • Evolve your flaws into strengths while being "flawesome"

  • Learn the power of your personal brand in the workforce

  • Enhance your creativity to co-create and problem solve

  • Breakthrough fears and create unshakeable confidence for peak performance

  • Unlock your full potential

"The minute I met Jonathan, I knew I wanted him to speak to our teams. His passion for helping others to succeed and be better than even they think they can is his gift. We were thrilled to have him train our team. He gave them the motivation and understanding to help

re-evaluate what they thought was once impossible...to be possible."

 

Christy Melgoza | Arthur Murray Studios

"I bring Jonathan in to facilitate all of my global mastermind retreats. He is one of the most heart-centered loving human beings I have ever met. He works hard dedicating himself 100% to my clients. His laugh, smile,  southern charm, and kind nature mixed with his ability to see people on such a deep level keep our clients coming back over and over." 

Kristin Balter | SimplyBe. Magic Masterminds

"I bring Jonathan in to facilitate all of my global mastermind retreats. He is one of the most heart-centered loving human beings I have ever met. He works hard dedicating himself 100% to my clients. His laugh, smile,  southern charm, and kind nature mixed with his ability to see people on such a deep level keep our clients coming back over and over." 

Kristin Balter | SimplyBe. Magic Masterminds

"We bring Jonathan in every couple of months to work with our star students. He has made superstars not only in their entertainment careers but in their lives."

 

Veda Burton | Rage Complex 

"Success is 20% talent...the other 80% is how you develop that talent, the confidence you have when you use that talent, and how you brand that talent to shine."

Jonathan George

Let's Chat

arrow&v
HAND LOGO.png

BIO  |  SPEAKING  |  WORKSHOPS  |  CONSULTING  |  JG ENTERTAINMENT  |  CONTACT

  • White LinkedIn Icon
  • White Instagram Icon
  • White YouTube Icon
  • White Facebook Icon

© 2019, Jonathan George. All Rights Reserved.