Jonathan George Entertainment and Young Spotlight officially launch the “Stay in School” concert tour. The tour will be begin the week of May 3 and run through June 14. The tour will serve the LA Unified School District and speak a message to youth to stay in school.
Serving a double purpose, this tour also gives recording artists and bands the opportunity to gain exposure from a targeted audience. Record labels once sent their artists on school tours to launch their careers. Since artist development is almost non-existent with labels, this tour gives artist an opportunity to take their careers into their own hands. It allows them to gain exposure, create a fan base, and sale their music and merchandise.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for enrollment form and audition information.
- Tour starts week of May 3rd. Ends week of June 14
- 7 weeks long
- 1 or 2 shows per week
- 14 possible tour dates
- Artist has opportunity to perform in front of targeted audience of over 20,000 potential fans
- Put your promo material in the hands of potential fans at each show
- Increase fan base monthly
- Build traffic to Website, Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc
- Increase music and merchandise sales
CRITERIA FOR ARTISTS/ BANDS
- Audition Only
- Unsigned or Signed Artists
- All ages
- All genres of music- must be age appropriate
- Original or cover songs allowed (Up to 2 songs per Artist)
- Performance and stage presence must be HIGH ENERGY
- Must supply your own promotional material
- Must have played live shows before
- Must have clean police records and obtain a blue card to be able to enter school grounds